Friday, February 27, 2009

Crazyness!

Lets see where to start with the past week. Well I was sick last week and did nothing over the weekend so I would hopefully feel better for the week that was to come. Monday...... Thankyou calls...... 14 hour shift....... non stop getting yelled at.... Tuesday AMAZING!!!! from 7:30am to 12:00pm took Thankyou calls then at 12 is when something magical happened! We were no longer able to take calls so we had to turn all the customers away and have calls backs whatever you want to call them. but then they sent me home early and i only got 8 1/2 hours that day:( i would not have minded staying latter on Tuesday haha. Wednesday Thankyou calls..... 14 or 15 hour shift.. something like that getting yelled at..... and started to feel my throat start to hurt... awesome. Thursday..... Thankyou calls.... 15 hour shift getting yelled at by customers again.... throat still starting to feel it. Friday today..... 4 hours of sleep...... now hurts to talk!...... Thankyou calls 9 hour shift...... left work early because I was not thinking straight and was not even making any scenes haha and they did not want me to go off on some customers so they sent me home :) umm Saturday..... not sure how many shift but I am getting off at 4 and going to the dinner show thing shall be fun! Um yeah not much new to report besides i love the people i work with they are tons of fun.... and i CANT wait till June it really needs to be here pronto! umm hmm..... not sure.. so till next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment