Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Too many things.


Normally I would write down right now how lame things are at moments of my life, but then I had to take a step back and I have so many more amazing things to be grateful for instead. I have a job, great friends, amazing family, and just so many things to look forward to in life. I guess it kinda started Monday.... On Monday I went back to working my old department because they needed help. Well normally I would be sitting at work talking to my friends and I would be able to read my book, well now I am taking call after call after call and I really think my customers must think I'm stupid. Monday then got better when I got off work at 4pm instead of 9:30 pm and I got home to have my niece Aria come running into my arms. Then I took Charlotte and Aria home and then watched the" Notebook" ( super cute movie by the way ) well while watching Aria decided to fall asleep in my arms. Could it get any better than that? Then Charlotte and I talked for a few hours after that and then she tried to kick me out.... instead i stood outside her window dancing. hehehe Tuesday was a little better i knew what to expect from work so it was not so bad because i was now prepared. Then after work i went to Charlotte's, walked in once again to have Aria come running into my arms. Charlotte and I then went to my house and then to institute. Institute was great I'm surprised Charlotte did not get kicked out because she would not stop laughing.... not my fault.... ok maybe a little. After the class they had a dance. It was fun John and I forced Charlotte to dance :) but I did look like a dork while dancing..... its all good. Then today went to work once again it was ok because i knew what to expect. I still think its funny that the customers think I'm stupid. I had a customer tell me that I make booking travel fun.. all because when i was spelling her name back to her i spelt it in the military phonetic alphabet. I don't see what was so "fun" about it but ok happy to make booking travel fun. Then my last call of the day I had a customer that waited on the phone on hold for over an hour.... I guess its just me but if i was waiting on hold for that long, I would have the dates I want to leave, the names of the travelers, and the flight numbers all picked out. Well this customer knew he wanted to fly from EWR-TLV ( Newark NJ to Tel Aviv Israel) and he thought he knew the dates but was not sure and was not sure about times. Lets just say it took over and hour to book this guy. Well towards the end on the call the customer asked if my job gets annoying after a while? I told him no ( lied of course I could have been monitored) and why did he ask that? He told me because if he had my job and he had a customer like how he was he would have hung up the phone 20 minutes into the call. Right.... maybe he should have been prepared hehe. So then I get home to only having Kenya greeting me at the door. ( Kenya is my cat) I decided because i have a triathlon coming up in April I need to start running, and ill be running a marathon on May for breast cancer. Well while I was running i hurt my ankle again! I am starting to think that my ankle is never going to heal. :( Well hopefully it will be better by April because I'm still going to do the triathlon and ill still be doing the marathon, and in June I will be going to Orlando for a week and going to Walt Disney World! so my ankle has to be better by ... NOW! But there are so many more things to be HAPPY about so there you go. :)

1 comment:

  1. Man, I hope your ankle heals soon. You know, you could at least practice your swimming (not that you need it) because that won't be murder on your ankle.

    ReplyDelete