Saturday, February 7, 2009

Flame Throwing Marshmallows


Today, I lit a marshmallow on fire. Then, I flung it over the balcony. Then, I lit the marshmallow on fire again. Then, I flung it again like a flaming monkey. I got a little nervous when I heard the fire truck coming but luckily they were not coming for me..... So let's back up a little. The night started off by going over to Geoff and Charlottes. We watched movies and well tried to think of movies John has not seen because well hes been on his mission the past 2 years. Today was great because it was raining, so we went outside and Charlotte started talking about having a fire...... I decided that we then had to have smore's. When we were out there just so happens there was a lot of smoke and then a fire truck drives by and we and by we i mean Geoffrey, thought they were coming for us because at there apartments they cant have fires...... So then we moved it inside and Geoff started talking about his mission and got the mission photos out and then John showed us some of his mission photos. (I love mission storeys and pictures) ... Then ..... ummm not sure what more to write.... Tonight was fun! :)

2 comments:

  1. That was so much fun, we should do that again sometime : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a ton of fun, and yes we will have to do that again. :)

    ReplyDelete