Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Kenji

Just to start off with I don't know why i named this Kenji, maybe because my brother has me watching his fish while he is in cali. But lets see, things have been ok, been sick the past few days so that's always fun. I work in a call center so when one person gets sick we all get sick, its great fun..... *rolls eyes* so i am just going to blame getting sick on Nick because well i need someone to blame. Well ummm... not much has gone on, on Monday i went out to dinner and had CPK ( yummy goodness by the way ) and watched " he's just not that into you" that was an AWESOME movie and so true in so many ways! umm then on Tuesday i was sick so i did a lot of nothing so i decided to stay home and watch 1,2, and 3 of high school musical hehe and then went to sleep at like 8:30 to try and sleep off whatever i have. I am hoping to get to sleep early again tonight but i have the home teachers coming over and well you never know how long they will stay for, but i have some awesome home teachers so i don't mind. Work is umm.... work i am still getting yelled at on every call. I think my work is trying to suck up to us because they feel sorry for us so today they got us subway for lunch and then on Monday they have people coming in to give us a massage..... not that I'm complaining at all but they will also be giving us lunch again on Monday... once again not complaining at all! lets see I had lost a bet that i had with my friend at work and so now i have to take him to the movies :( Lame! so we are going to see "Watchmen" it better be good because i really don't want to use my free movie tickets on a lame movie but it looks like it will be ok, but i still would have rather won the bet because then he would have had to taken me to the movie of my choice and well that would have been better for me because then i would get to keep my free movie tickets and get a movie paid for. oh well.... well my head hurts same with everything else but have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment